SLEEPY PD DAY

        Today was such a sleepy day for me!   I think my PD is totally off!  I haven't been sleeping well at night. I got up about 8 a m and showered, dressed, etc. Then I went downstairs, wobbly, and off balance, and sat on the couch!  Other than eating, I was on the couch the entire day. I  fell asleep most of the day and when I was awake I had difficulty walking and getting up.  My sciatica is also so painful.  I cant stand it!! I took Tylenol every few hours and Tylenol makes me even more sleepy.
        I chatted on the phone with my friend Aileen today. She is so darn funny, she just cracks me up! I think that chatting with my friends keeps me sane. I also chat with my sister everyday!
        Yesterday I chatted with an old friend.  She also adopted three kids from Ukraine! It was nice to catch up and chat with her.  I think that many kids adopted from Ukraine have fetal alcohol effects that are long-lasting.  It can be very difficult for some parents to deal with the issues.
     
 There are some good things about being housebound! Olivia made the toilet paper bow!  It was so cute and so unexpected when I went into the bathroom!  Also, we eat together almost every night and we laugh a lot! Tonight we ordered take-out and got steak sandwiches.  Dan orders from a local place all of the time.  He went in with his mask on and said to the owner  "give me all of your money," and the owner said to him, "hey we don't have any,  you are out of luck!"
          I don't have to dye my hair roots!  I am thinking of going all gray!   If I could get my PD and Sciatica under control, I wouldn't mind at all being housebound!  I am going to look for a new book on Kindle to read. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!!
        I was planning to make pizzelle cookies for Renee to take to the ER staff.  However I just saw that I don't have enough flour so I will have to wait until my next food delivery next week and then make them!

Comments

  1. Hi -your blog post is relatable, for sure! Just finished Parkinson's DIVA -Great Book by Dr Maria DeLeon. Can't believe it took me this long to come across it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!