A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

         Olivia cleaned her room! I took photos to make sure I can always look back at it!! Last night I heard the vacuum cleaner running and I went upstairs. Olivia was actually running the vacuum cleaner! I said to Olivia, are you trying to give me a heart attack or what???  She showed me her bedroom! I rarely see the rug in her room because it is usually covered with clothes or other things!!  I am still in shock!!   
       



       
     Olivia has her own bedroom, has a Glam room in the basement(with all of her make up , hair products, make up mirror/table etc) and a closet in our guest room with her extra clothes!!
         Today I had lots of energy when I got up. my brain felt energized but my PD body did NOT!!  I took a long shower, made my bed, and went downstairs!  By then, my meds kicked in!  I read my emails and then I called my DIL Kat for her birthday.  I forgot that she is taking online classes so I left her a message and said we would call later!  Then I went outside and started doing yard work!! First I planted the rest of the seed packets that my friend Debbie sent to me for Easter!  I found a bag of potting soil in the garage so I used that up with the seeds!    My body was not cooperating well but I was determined to get my hostas covered with deer netting. The deer are eating my hostas and they are only starting to grow!! It took me over an hour to cover them because I kept getting caught in the netting!! It is so difficult to do things that require movement when you have a movement disorder!! It is hard to see the netting in the photo but it is there!

  Olya power washed the front patio and walkway. It looks so nice!! Olya is such a good worker!! 


        Later I came inside and cleaned out a few drawers. It always feels good to organize and to purge crap you don't need!! Olya likes to be doing things so she is still at it! Olya is making potato salad.  She is using the recipe that came from my mother-in-law!  It is difficult for me to stand long to do any type of cooking anymore. My Sciatica has been so bad lately! I planned to make an apple pie today but I am out of flour. I put it  on my food delivery list twice and I still haven't gotten any. I think a ton of people are home baking these days!!
          My DIL Kat called us when she was done with her classes. My granddaughter Kaylee is so funny!  She likes to show me things on facetime.   She showed me her dancing moves because they can't have a recital this year due to Covid19.  And she showed me the wall color she chose for her bedroom. It is a pretty blue!  Kat is doing the painting herself and she is excited about it!  Her dad was a contractor so she probably learned it from him!!
      Now my energy is gone and I am sitting down on the couch and watching TV!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!