ALL ABOUT THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!

        I had a great sleep last night! I went to bed early and slept until about 6 a m.  I got up, showered, and dressed.  Then I caught up on CNN to see the numbers of covid 19 patients.  I cleaned my bedroom and made the bed and then went downstairs.  When I got up, I was really off balance because I didn't want to take my meds so early.   I was afraid to take them so early because I didn't want to be wobbly and off balance in the evening.  I can take 1.5 carbidopa-levodopa tablets three times daily.  I try to take them at 9 a m, 3 p m, and 8 p m.  I wish that I could take one extra dose a day because then I wouldn't have so many off periods. 
        Today our $500 food order from Giant was delivered. Olya came bounding down the steps to let us know that the delivery truck was in the driveway!  I think it was more exciting than Christmas morning!! Olivia had planned to make shish -ka- bobs for dinner!  Unfortunately,  after we put the food away, we realized that they didn't deliver the filets.  Dan ran to Acme to get the meat!  It took the delivery guy about 30 minutes to unload the truck!  And it took us close to half an  hour to put the food away! I called about our order and it took me a 65 minute wait on the phone to get through.  They charged me for 6 items that weren't delivered.  The guy asked me why I didn't call right away and I said I called as soon as we emptied the bags but that I had over an hour wait time to get through!
         Our refrigerator and our freezer are stuffed!!  I let them buy crap food that I normally would never allow but it is one of the few things they can do while under quarantine! I allowed them to buy sugary cereal!  They mostly ordered fruits and vegetables.  This time we ordered two dozen eggs because Olivia and Olya LOVE eggs. Every time I plan to make eggs, the carton has one left!





The shish ka bobs looked so pretty and smelled so good while they were cooking on the grill!! Olivia said as she was making the shish ka bobs, she remembered her grandmother in Ukraine soaking the wooden sticks in water because then they didn't burn!




They were so delicious!! Later in the day, I planted some of the flower seeds that my friend Debbie sent me for Easter!  I hope they grow!
         Olivia has gotten me hooked on a netflix series called TIGER king! It stars Joe Exotic, he is a crazy guy!! It has quite a cast of crazy characters!  
I hope everyone is staying in and being safe!

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!