Apathetic

                Today I really slept in!  I feel too well rested!  I guess I am never satisfied, huh??  I slept from about 11:30 p m until 5:50 a m.  Then I watched CNN and fell back to sleep until about 10 a m.  I got up,, dressed, etc and went downstairs. I just feel so apathetic about everything. My PD is most definitely progressing. I know that I should call my neurologist  and ask to increase my Carbidopa-Levodpa. However, I think I want to remain in denial about how much I am progressing. I usually get up at night a few times to use the bathroom and I almost always fall at least once. I have my walker right next to the bed. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don't.  I don't know why I don't always use it!  I am spending a lot of time just sitting on the couch and reading and/or watching TV.  I usually always like to be doing something other than sitting but my "get up and go" has gotten up and is gone!!
        



           I planted a few marigolds out front and that was the extent of doing anything useful today!! I am so off balance that I don't want to get up and do much of anything because I am so off balance and I have  a freezing gait!  I tried to help one of my daughters to fill out the forms for the stimulus additional money. She qualifies for unemployment due to her job closing during the pandemic. I am not sure why she isn't getting the additional $500 weekly money that is part of the stimulus. It is all confusing to me.  
        Dan and Olivia and Olya went to Weis Market to get a few items.  I don't think we needed any more food because we have our $500 delivery food from Giant Market which was delivered on Sunday night. So I  hope she just gets it but I think she didn't fill out one of the forms correctly because she hasn't received it.
         Dan hooked up my new computer camera. I just have to figure out how to use it!! I just don't have the energy to figure it out right now. Hoping tomorrow is a wonderful day filled with some self-motivation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!