HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

        Happy Mother's Day to all of my blog readers! 
Yesterday I just dragged all day long!  I slept for less than 2 hours on Friday night!  I have no idea why I couldn't sleep other than Parkinson's insomnia. I had even taken a 30 minute walk on Friday afternoon so I thought I would sleep well! With Parkinson's, I rarely can make sense of much!

SUNDAY
         I am so proud of Olya!  She got two of her grades from her Spring semester and so far, she has 2 As!!  I am so happy for her because she works so hard!  I hope the college goes back in September to in person classes but I don't
 think a decision has been made yet! Part of me wants her to go back to finish  and enjoy her Senior year but the other part of me is scared.
        Today was such a wonderful Mother's Day!! Dan and I went to the cemetery to visit Amy and then we went to Home Depot. He had filled out an online order the day before.  For Mother's Day, Dan and the girls got me five flats of annual flowers and we needed topsoil and a new shovel.  I just LOVE flowers!  Olivia and Olya planted most of the flowers. A BIG surprise was that Adam and Renee and Sandy stopped by!!  Adam went to his country club to golf and stopped by to say hello!  Renee stayed for  a while and kept social distance!

 


 


 




\




\




We filled ten flower pots! They look so pretty! My PD was in my way while I was trying to plant the flowers. It is so annoying to have a movement disorder when you want and need to move!!  Olivia made a sign for me and decorated my bedroom door with crepe paper!     

It was a huge sign she hung on the wall across from my bedroom door! I was so excited!   After we finished planting, Olivia and Olya and I painted rocks. We had washed the rocks yesterday so they were ready to be painted today!! We had a lot of fun painting!!



 Olya made a cake for me, 6 different color layers and it tasted so delicious!!         
       

Olivia made filet mignon steaks on the grill, the food(always about the food) was so delicious!!   My gift was a new garden stone and a $30 lottery ticket(no wins)
. It was such a wonderful day, just wish my PD could  have gone out of town for the day!! I tried to plant a few flowers in the ground out front of my house but my PD just would not let me move the way I needed to so I will try again to plant tomorrow!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!