I am in some sort of weird stage of PARKINSOMNIA!! I just can't sleep although i am extremely tired! Yesterday I slept for about two hours the night before. I got up at 5:30 a m and took a long hot shower. I thought it might tire me out! No such luck!! I tried to go back to sleep but my brain just was not having it! So I got up and went to the farm market!! I had a craving for fresh fruit and I thought it would be good to go early with no crowds. I usually just have my groceries delivered but I have not really cared for the quality of the fruits and vegetables! I got there at 7:05 and the store opened at 7 a m. The store was crowded, not mobbed but definitely crowded. When I got home, I made a delicious huge fruit salad. The fruit was all fresh and so tasty! It is almost gone now! I also made a huge green salad with lots of toppings. That salad is mostly still there in the refrigerator! I just took a half tablet of Carbidopa-Levodopa because I was afraid to get "stuck" and not be able to walk OK! I don't usually take my meds that early.
I was supposed to have an appointment with my neurologist today but I cancelled it and reschedules for next month. My doc's office is in the hospital and i am just too nervous to go to a hospital. I have been trying something new with my meds. I usually get up by about 8 and take my first dose of Carbidopa-Levodopa then. But i have been waiting to take my first dose until 10 or 11 and my day goes much better. It goes almost "good" if I get enough sleep but that is a rare occurrence. Then I take my second dose about 4 and my last dose at 8 p m.
The first photo is a box of items that my girlfriend Debbie sent me for Amy. Some of the things were for her anniversary date and some for her birthday which is June 2nd. She lives in NY but the postal system sent the package to TN first and then to PA. The garden flags came for the garden post Renee sent me for Mother's Day!! It looks so cute out front and adds more color! I use to plant tons of flowers out front and out back before PD! Now it is just too difficult to do that! So I mostly plant in pots and just a few sun lover flowers out front. I am hoping that my marigolds get big and yellow! I use to have yellow perennial flowers that bloomed form May until the end of July but they died and i can't find them now. I have looked online, I guess I'll have to go to a real store to find them!
Yesterday I was in my first ZOOM meeting. I was a virgin zoomer! It was a book club meeting and it was fun. Now I need to buy a tablet because we are only reading Ebooks for the time being! I have a Kindle but it isn't compatible with the Hoopla account from
 the library!
Yesterday I chatted with my friend Aileen! She is funny and i love to chat with her. We are both bereaved moms. She is tired of the self isolation thing so she has started to go out socially to visit her friends. I am NOT that brave yet!!
No photo description available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!