PD and A Bonfire and FIREWORKS!!

   SAT.
     Today I got up and had some energy!  Before having PD,  I use to clean most of the day Saturday.  But now,  I just don't have the energy to do that anymore. That is upsetting because I am so anal about having a clean house. Now  I just do what I can when I can and have to accept that as it is.   Today I worked on a project, and I got it finished. I can't write what the project was because the person/people I was doing it for is/are blog readers. I'll write about it more in a few days!  But I had so much fun doing it and will have even more fun when the person/people get it soon! I LOVE to surprise people!
        Olivia and Dan went and picked up our take-out order. I wasn't that hungry but they got steak sandwiches!  Olya wants to have a bonfire tomorrow night. We have a pile of scrap wood in the yard that they are going to burn!  I defrosted hamburger meat so I will most likely barbecue tomorrow! I also wanted to make an apple pie today, Dan got flour for me when he stopped in Acme the other day!  I've ordered flour a few times on my food delivery but they have always been out of it!  My sciatica was bothering me so I didn't want to stand long. But tomorrow I am making that pie even if I have to sit to make it!!
        Dan told me that a good thing about being quarantined is that he hasn't gone to the MAC machine all that much!  Little does he know that the girls and I have been ordering stuff online so we are spending money, just not using cash! He knows we've been shopping online. I think that it is so much fun to get packages in the mail to break up our boredom!  Olivia, Olya, and I all ordered stuff from the Shein site. The stuff is so reasonably priced!  I gave Olya my credit card for the Shein things she ordered.Olivia had ordered her items  from Shein the day before.  And today Olivia ordered makeup from Ulta so that will be another package she gets in the mail.   Olya passed my credit card to Olivia for the Ulta items. I didn't know that I was paying for those too!! I watched my credit card get passed over my head!





Sunday
        I am so easily amused by my stupid cat!! He loves to lay on newspaper and rip it up.  As soon as Dan opens a newspaper, he comes running into the room and jumps up on it and lays on it while trying to rip it!!



        I was wide awake most of the night!  I watched a few reruns of The King of Queens and I watched CNN.  When I got up, I started to feel sick to my stomach so this was a very non-productive day!  I went to the cemetery because I never miss going there no matter how I feel.  After we came home, I just laid on the couch.  I forgot to take my second dose of Carbidopa-Levodopa.  I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours.  I realized that I needed my second dose as soon as I tried to get up. Dan and Olivia and Olya went to a Weis Market.  I think it was about an half  hour or so away but Dan likes their wood logs!  The girls went crazy food shopping because Dan never says "NO" to anything they want to buy!  I started to feel better late afternoon so I read part of my book and I ate(Always about the FOOD!!).  Olivia made a pasta salad and that will last her for a few days!  Both girls are always down in the kitchen in the middle of the night snacking!   But they eat real food for snacks, they eat pasta and chicken and tomatoes and cheese.  They don't eat "snack" foods like chips or pretzels, etc!
       


         We had a bonfire and fireworks.  We sat outside around the fire pit and then Dan lit off the fireworks!  I was sitting on an outside swing but i was having too much trouble getting up. I thought I might lurch forward into the fire pit so I traded seats with Dan. My PD is always interfering in my life!! But we had so much fun laughing and chatting around the fire pit!!
     








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!