Last month my daughters were in a magazine. My husband was in a local magazine a few days ago!  Years ago, we were in the township July 4th parade.  We and a group of church friends were on a float and later we were a marching group!  Dan and his friends were called the Marvelous Marchers and they usually won first place and were crowd favorites!  In the photo they all are hot dogs with the slogan 12 guys named Frank and the Great American Barbecue!   Those were the days, the parade was five miles long, I could never walk that now that I have PD!

        I think I have found a new use for Miralax. I have been taking it because so many people suggested it for the Big “C” issue I was having.  Things are moving along slowly but I have been sleeping about 6-7 hours straight!! That has not happened in over a year, maybe even longer.  Maybe there are some sleep ingredients in it or something that I react to that makes me sleepy! I go out and water my flowers and pull a few weeds, but that is about it on really hot days!  We have an outdoor pool but our cleaner is broken, I took it to get repaired yesterday. I haven’t heard back from them yet. The company that opens our pool and checks it bi weekly is going to come over and vacuum the pool!

        Right now we are having a heat wave!  I don’t know about others who have PD, but I do not do well in the heat!  I get lightheaded and need to take it easy. I could not survive without air conditioning now that I have PD. 

        I’ve lost five pounds!  I think it is because I am afraid to eat anything that is chocolate or I think could contribute to the big “C” issue I have. Today I ate like a food fiend!  I couldn’t shovel it in fast enough! Tomorrow is my son-in-law’s birthday. I don’t think Renee has anything planned for him but I have a great gift for him. But I can’t give it to him until Fri!

        Next month is Olivia’s birthday and I was going to have a nighttime drive-by parade for her but she doesn’t want one!  I hope this isn’t like the “I don’t want you to come” on her last day of Cosmetology school. I asked her if there was a ceremony or anything like that and she said, “no, it’s just a “normal day” because everyone finishes at different times in Beauty School based on hours.” The she got mad that we didn’t show up!! Sometimes you just can’t win!!

       




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!