Tuesday, June 23
I just can't stand it when I am walking along and my leg freezes and I feel like i am going to fall forward. I just feel as if I am lurching forward. Today this happened in the morning which is usually my best time! I had taken my meds about an hour before it happened so my meds were not waning. It happened twice in the morning. So far, I have always caught myself but it is a terrible feeling. Usually when it happens, I just give up and go inside but I had a lot of gardening to do. I had to water all of my flower pots and my planted annuals and do some weeding. So I stuck it out and tried to take smaller steps and be more aware so I could catch myself! I got less done than i had planned to get done outside today but at least I kept moving!
When I went inside I did my wash, I forgot all about the falling and lurching and it didn't happen again. I noticed that my best time for having energy is the first few hours that I wake up. We had been camping for a few days until Sun night. When we got home yesterday, my niece Erica and her three girlfriends left a beautiful plant and card for me outside the door. They were thanking me for allowing them to come over and swim in our pool! I am glad that they are using the pool and they are always welcome!! They are the nicest girls ever!! If anyone knows the name of the plant, please tell me. It is really pretty, there is an orange flower on the top. I am not sure how to take care of it! I usually have a black thumb where inside plants are concerned. My son-in-law Adam's parents brought me a plant years ago when we had a bridal shower for Renee. It is still growing and I had to re-pot it because it outgrew the pot it came in! The really large plant I brought home from the cemetery many years ago. It was thrown on the road and was just about dead and now it is huge. I have had to re-pot that plant at least 4 times. Maybe my black thumb is turning a tiny bit green!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Once in a Lifetime View of my Daughter's Room! And Happy Birthday Kat

NEW BLOG

Another Day, Another Take-out Order!!